Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 26, 2007

More [blank] than I know what to do with...

People use that phrase, "More [blank] than I know what to do with." quite often. I don't think I had ever used it until this month. [Edited]

I turn 29 in March. My twenties have felt 100 years long and yet I feel that I've wasted those years by not really moving forward in my life. I should have stayed in University. I guess I should have done a lot of things. Then I tell myself some of the things I have right now and people I know wouldn't be in my life if I had done any of the things I 'should' have. I do believe that most things happen for a reason though. Something good comes out of all bad situations. Sometimes it just takes a while to figure out what it or they are. I do see a lot of good things in my life right now...the trick is to remind myself of them on a daily basis.

Today I'm grateful for:

* My girlfriend
* My best friend
* The fact that I haven't caught the flu/cold going around right now

No comments: