Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Tired

I'm absolutely exhausted... hence no posts for a few days. [edited]

I went tanning today at a place closer to home. I had my minutes transfered from the other place. This place has the most stuck up bitches working there though... it's too bad the other place is way too far away.

Things are a little better with the girlfriend. Definite progress in that area.

Today I'm grateful for:

* Progress
* The end of the work week tomorrow
* The fact that I haven't gotten sick yet when everyone else seems to be

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate phlegm

Stacey said...

Your job always sounds stressful!!!

Glad things are going well with the gf and the tanning. So, in cold Edmonton are you the only tanned person? LOL ;)

westmaple said...

Yes, my job sucks big time right now. I can't wait until my boss is back from mat leave!!!

As for the tanning, it's actually hard to get in for an appointment because they're always booked solid all over the city. Everyone is apparently getting a tan. And it's not cold anymore, lol...