Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 2, 2007

Who needs corn starch anyway?

[Edited]

Oh well... at least the day flew by.

It's snowing like crazy today. It feels like winter is starting all over again. Below zero all week long until Saturday when it gets to about 6 and then Sunday is 8 or something. Yay. Can't wait!!!

Today one of my co-workers was really late for work. Apparently he hit a pot hole and totally tore a hole in his oil pan and broke his oil pump and muffler. There's other damage underneath as well, but that was the major stuff. He showed me pictures he took on his phone... man, I'm so glad that hasn't happened to me (yet). Poor guy. He has to take the rest of the week off because he lives far away and has no ride while he gets his car fixed.

Today I'm grateful for:

* Heating pads (especially for cramps)
* Not hitting any pot holes this season...yet
* My (responsible) sister starting her new job today that she'll hopefully like much better than her old one
* My mother finally realizing she isn't responsible for my other (idiot) sister and the stupid choices she makes
* A nice warm place to live, especially on a day like today when it's snowing like crazy outside

1 comment:

ChantyblueEyes said...

corn starch...

is what saved belle's life..

twice...

hahah silly mom and nail clippers