Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 13, 2007

Exhausted

I am so, so, sooooooo tired. I think I got a grand total of 15 minutes of sleep last night. I was in rough shape all day today. Naturally work had to kick my arse anyway, but today was especially hard to get through while sleep deprived and in pain. I just can't sleep at all. I was in the hot tub outside at 2:30 in the morning in an attempt to make myself more comfortable/tired, but it didn't really work. I went to the doctor after work for a follow up visit for that medication that made me totally ill (probably why I'm not sleeping so well now and feel sick to my stomach most of the day). She prescribed me something to help with my stomach and assured me that it's Tylenol I should be taking for pain and not Advil or Aspirin. I probably could have looked that up online, but honestly, the thought never occurred to me.

My ex had her surgery today. I wonder how it went...

My youngest sister has once again started a new job. This makes approximately 482 this year. We're so proud of her... *rolls eyes*

Today I'm grateful for:

* The end of the work day today
* Meds to heal my stomach (hopefully)
* The fact that I didn't crash my car on the way home from the doctor

2 comments:

jp said...

{{Vibes}}

I don't like that you're not feeling well and not sleeping. You sound suspiciously like someone else we all know and love.

I'm glad you didn't crash your car as well. Who would I talk to??

jp said...

Are you sleeping yet? Huh? Huh?