Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 3, 2007

Long Weekend

I went to bed last night at 8:30 pm and didn't wake up until nearly 9 am. I so needed it. I went into work at 11 am and finished at 4:30 pm. So far I haven't done much and think I'll end up going to bed early. I'm still quite tired. This week has been exhausting to say the least.

I bought some roller blades the other day. My goal for this weekend is to not break any bones in my body.

I want to see some movies this weekend as well. I'd like to see the Harry Potter OOTP movie again as well as The Bourne Ultimatum.

Today I'm grateful for:

* The end of the work week
* My uncle no longer in pain
* Rain forecasted for tomorrow morning so I don't have to get up at 5:30 am to go golfing
* Less back/pelvic pain today

1 comment:

jp said...

Two words: Pavement hurts. :)

Be safe with those blades.

Let me know how the Bourne movie is...I'd like to get to that one of these days.

Happy weekend!