Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 6, 2007

One day left

Okay, so... yeah... I don't want my holiday to end. I think this is the first time in a hell of a long time that I've enjoyed a long weekend. I'm soooooooooooo glad that I decided to not cancel my day off tomorrow. I'm loving this break. One more day of sleeping in... yay...

Today I harassed Jen while she was at work for a while, took a break to go see Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix in the theatre again and then came back to harass her some more before heading out for another rollerblading session. Afterwards I had dinner and watched two more episodes of the second season of Lost and then went for a 3 mile walk. Now I'm absolutely exhausted and think I'm going to make some popcorn and watch
Freedom Writers.

I really wish that girl I like on the one personals site would quit camping and message me back...

Today I'm grateful for:

* Causing tea to be consumed up nostrils...heh...
* Days off
* Girls
* My other Philly gal coming online today. Poor Dr. Wendi...working so hard...
* Nice weather again
* Spellcheck
* Updated blogs

2 comments:

Stacey said...

glad you enjoyed a day off! you need more of those!!

how was the rollerblading? i haven't done that in ages!

so there's a girl you like? details please.

jp said...

My nostrils are still flaming, thankyouverymuch.