Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Hm... well, Shannon over on Other-Motherhood tagged everyone for this, so here goes:

Write the first sentence from the first post of every month, and the last sentence from the last post of every month.

(I am taking the last line before my gratitude part of the posts)

January - N/A

February - People use that phrase, "More [blank] than I know what to do with." quite often. Tim Hortons coffee.

March - I realized, as I pulled away from the drive-thru window at Tim Horton's this morning, that people do not say 'thank you' or exchange praise nearly enough as they should. Boy, have I been punished.

April - This weekend sucked for the most part. In all honesty though, I would gladly re-live last August when I had strep throat for almost the entire month if it meant fixing what's happening now. (Gee... can you tell I was starting to go through relationship hell?)

May - I'm feeling a little better today, although I think I've blown my nose about 200 times. I'm just so upset...

June - Well, I had an hour-long phone conversation with her this morning. I have a tee time to face at 7:30 in the morning.

July - Golfing went pretty well this morning, considering I haven't golfed since September 29 th of last year. I love being happy and productive. (Starting to perk up here now...)

August - My uncle passed away this morning. I don't get it...

September - My god, I'm getting terrible with this updating thing... damn vortex of first stage-ness! So yeah, no more relaxed mood...

October - Well, for four days this week, I worked from 7 am to 7 or 8 pm. Not sure why that is.

November - Well, I think winter has begun. I wish I could win the lottery...

December - I received a hockey jersey from the Edmonton Oilers today.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Thanks for playing! :)