Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 29, 2007

I love Victoria's Secret

Current Victoria's Secret sale - Buy one bra, get the second at 50%. Also, 10 pairs of select style underwear for $25. Sweeeeeeeeet. I bought two bras for myself and ten pairs of underwear for Jules (who has never owned any VS stuff). I love the IPEX bras... no under wires and great support.

I also bought a 5 year diary. It's really cool. I'm going to use it with Jules to note significant (and maybe some less significant) events in our relationship so we can flip through it and look at it and remember on occasion. I think she'll like it a lot. :)

Shopping is exhausting... I think I'm definitely done for this trip. Tomorrow Jen and are are probably going up to NYC for a few hours because I've never been. I'm sure that'll be equally exhausting but hopefully a lot of fun as well!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

That's a sweet idea about the diary.

Never had any VS stuff either. Sounds like I'm missing out.

westmaple said...

There is a VS in Toronto. The only one in all of Canada. Tsk...