Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The day before

Surgery tomorrow... kinda nervous about it. I have to be at the hospital at 11 am and my surgery is at 12:40 pm.

Man, that sucks about Heath Ledger. I feel bad for his daughter. :(

Jules is addicted to that stupid Nancy Grace show on CNN. I can't stand it. I rather get a million root canals than watch that show. It just has one granule of a story and it loops it over and over and over again until the viewers are insane. We've had arguments about it...

I'm so damn tired from rushing around at work, trying to tie up loose ends while I stay at home for the next three days. Naturally, a whole bunch of chaos erupted this afternoon and I ended up having to stay until after 6 pm. I think I'm glad to have some time off, even if I will be in pain.

I think I'm going to watch an episode of The West Wing and then go to bed...

Today I'm grateful for:

* Canadian health care (that I pay for monthly) that allows me to have surgery without paying for it (cuz it's necessary and not cosmetic)
* My girlfriend, even though she drives me nuts sometimes
* My apartment
* Monday evenings

4 comments:

Sam said...

I'll be thinking about you tomorrow. *hugs*

I am also watching West Wing right now. Of course, I cheated a bit and started with season 4 since I pretty much remember 1-3. Such an awesome show.

jp said...

{{Jenny}} - best of luck! :)

Jen said...

Good luck with the surgery! I'm with you on Nancy Grace...how about trying some Stephen Colbert, Jon Stewart...maybe even Keith Olbermann (if you get MSNBC)

Stacey said...

Ahhh the joys of living together. Hehehe. I hate Nancy Grace too. She's annoying as hell.

Good luck with the surgery!!!!