Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Gratitude

Things I'm grateful for today:

- The guy who let me merge onto the bridge today, despite the mile of gridlock due to everyone going snail speed in the frigid, slippery weather.

- My brakes for holding and the city for plowing AND sanding the road when the guy in front of me slammed on his brakes for no reason.

- Chapters for having the new Jeffery Deaver book in stock... finally.

- Julie getting her citizenship test notice in the mail! She writes it on Valentine's Day.

- My first day back to work only being horrible and not excrutiating

- Having a warm place to live and a car that works (mostly), especially in this weather

- Not living with my mother any more, especially now that she's extra bitchy when it comes to work. Tonight, I bet all my parents do is run down work, not completely understanding what the hell's going on.... oh, to be on the other side of things. Sigh... :(

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I'm glad you don't live with your mother anymore either. Yay you. U-haulin' it with a soon-to-be Canuck. :)