Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Ugh... make it stop

This week sucked big time.

The funeral on Thursday was really well done. Lots of good memories and speeches were made. By the evening though, I was family'ed out.

Work was, of course, crazy this week because I was only there part-time. I'm not looking forward to going tomorrow morning. At least I have Tuesday off...

I have organized a surprise celebratory dinner for Jules on Tuesday in honour of her becoming a Canadian citizen. My family really got into the idea this weekend and went out for Canadian stuff to decorate the kitchen with, etc. My grandparents are buying a cake for her and my grandmother insisted on cooking a roast because that's what she knows Jules likes. Gosh... my family loves her. :) Heck, my mom and dad are taking time off work to go to her citizenship ceremony on Tuesday afternoon!

I took my car in to get it repaired again... one of the brand new belts is causing horrible squealing. That and my check engine light is on. Well, $266 later, my belt started squealing again within hours and my check engine light came back on the next day. FUCK!!! Now I have to take it in AGAIN.

Today I'm grateful for:

* Strong foundations
* Surprisingly good movies
* Family
* Dummies books

No comments: