Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Tired

I had such a good sleep last night... nine hours of peaceful slumber, uninterrupted by cramps or flights to catch or work to go to. Unfortunately, I'm still in a major sleep deficit... I only got about four hours of sleep on Wednesday and then a couple of hours on the plane on Thursday, after which I managed a nap of almost two hours later in the morning. Thursday night I only got about four total when the cramps hit... so no wonder I feel like a zombie!

Today is overcast and rainy (was earlier and probably will be in the afternoon) for the Dyke March. That's about all I have to report... oh, I finally found my camera in my suitcase. I haven't taken a single picture though and am not sure when I will. I should have brought my British photographer with me... :/

1 comment:

Citizen Julie said...

You feel like a zombie??? If you have the rage, you better not infect us here lady. Jus' saying