Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 25, 2008

Insomnia

This not being able to sleep more than a couple hours at a time is really starting to drain me. Even when I do sleep, I'm constantly tossing and turning. :(

I've been up since 1:30 am... it's now 4:36 am. There's only so much a person can do in the quiet of the night. I suppose I could have set up the Wii Fit game but my goal isn't to wake up, it's to go back to sleep. I've done a few Sudoku puzzles, registered the Wii Fit game online, read the balance board manual, the game manual, etc. I've caught up on the online news, stared at a really hot picture of Gillian Anderson at the premiere of the new X-Files movie... I'm about out of ideas now. Speaking of cute girls... Danica Patrick is in town for the Indy race they're having about twenty blocks from the apartment. I'm still debating whether or not to go... I really enjoyed the Vancouver Indy (and not just because I sat across from Ashley Judd the entire afternoon)...

Tonight I'm going with my sister to Capital Ex, which is the annual exposition here in town. I think we may do some rides and some games and of course mini donuts. I don't know how it's physically possible to walk by all the mini donut stands and not buy at least one bag. Impossible I tell ya!

On Saturday, Julie and I may go to the Toyota dealership near my work and look at new cars. My car needs a tune-up badly right now, not to mention new tires and a thermostat by winter. It's 15 years old... still a reliable car but goddamn it, I want air conditioning!!!

Okay, off to try for one hour of sleep...

No comments: