Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Yay, weekend

Let's see... Thursday, we had the apartment photographed by the landlord people because I think they needed better looking pictures to put in the rental magazines and online. They told Jules that we had the nicest looking apartment in the building (although the gay boys downstairs also had their apartment photographed - but they have a two bedroom so I think they needed one of each). How funny that they like the gay apartments the best. Then again, the boys downstairs have a beautifully decorated apartment as well... the boys and us girls are Ikea fans and we're (okay, the boys and Julie) are really really neat and tidy.

Yesterday, I had two of my co-workers over (the two I'm out to) to see the apartment for the first time. They seemed to really like it as well. :) We played Trivial Pursuit: Greatest Hits (80's, 90's and Pop Culture) which is a pretty fun game but it takes FOREVER to finish (which we never do because who have 16 hours to play one game?).

Needless to say, I woke up with a hangover from the bottle of wine Julie and I shared.

Today, Julie is at work waiting for the carpet cleaner to finish. I'm going to play some Sudoku or maybe go back to bed for a while. Later on I need to go pick up my golf clubs in my parents' garage because I'll need them tomorrow for the round of golf I'm playing with work people. When do I need to get to the golf course, you ask? 7 freakin' am!!! What the hell?!?! I'm going to die...

No comments: