Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Blah

I haven't really felt like doing anything this week. I've been really depressed but unsure of what was actually causing it. Julie's been wonderful, trying to cheer me up with various things (food, movies, love, etc.) but I just can't shake it.

On Tuesday, our anniversary, Julie made me a candlelight dinner with wine and everything. She made me a mixed cd with pretty much everything that marks a moment in time during the past year as well as a card. I, in turn, bought a shower corner rack from Home Depot. I'm practical that way... I think Julie thought I was kidding when I showed it to her.

On Wednesday I got my hair cut. I ended up having to get about 3 inches taken off because it was so dry from all the sun I got last month (this month I've barely been outside at all because it's almost always 30+ Celsius) so now my hair is shorter than I like it. I guess that serves me right for waiting so long to get a trim.

I went to the bank yesterday to apply for a consolidation loan. When I applied for financing at the Toyota dealership, they didn't do it properly (meaning they didn't ask for what I really wanted), so although I'm approved for the car, I wasn't able to get my current loan wrapped into it - only 2/3 of it. So... I went to the bank to get them to do it. I'll probably get a better rate this way (if they approve it) and the best part will be that the Toyota finance guys won't get it which serves them right for half-assing it. (Yeah, I'm sure this will really break them... ha ha...)

Not sure what's on the agenda for the weekend aside from vegging... it's 30 degrees outside again so staying inside will probably beat out going out and doing something.

No comments: