Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 5, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend...

Well, I am anyway...

I'm on day 5/12 days straight... next weekend I have off so I can attend the Elton John concert on the 13th. The busy season at work has now gotten underway so stress is sky high in my department. The other departments haven't felt it yet, but they will soon.

I finally registered my new car today as well as changed the address on my driver's license (from two moves ago). I feel very accomplished. The first loan payment came out today also, so the fact that it's really mine has also sunk in now. ;)

I stopped off at the liquor store on my way home from work and picked up a 1/2 case of beer. After the week I've already had, I feel like I just want to chill tonight and relax in that drowsy way alcohol allows. Julie is making dinner of broiled fish and potatoes and salad...mmmmm... I love my girlfriend.

Tonight we're going to watch some British comedy show that one of our lovely gay boys downstairs bought Julie as a thank you gift for finding him a summer job. It's called Sensitive Skin and all I know is that it has Anthony Stewart Head in it (Giles from Buffy).

No comments: