Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm watching the tv listings channel right now, trying to find out when Law and Order: Special Victims Unit (or as I like to call it, Law and Order: Super Hot Mariska Hargitay) is on tonight and this diet pill ad keeps playing at the top of the screen... apparently you take a dose before bed and you lose a ridiculous amount of weight in weeks. I think that's hilarious. I wonder how many people have run out to Wal-mart to buy it and then were disappointed when they didn't lose 10 lbs in a week.

Julie is out with one of the gay boys downstairs at a charity event for children. She's his straight date for the evening. :) I saw a bit of the event on the evening news and it looked pretty fun so she is probably having a really good time. I'm really glad for that, she deserves to have a nice night out.

I had dinner at my parents' place this evening and while I was there, my mom showed me these really cool balls that she got online for the dog. They're really hard rubber and if you press really hard in a certain spot, they light up really bright. Now when they take Maxwell for a walk in the evening, they can still take a ball for him to run after and fetch. What a neat idea... totally great for this time of year when it's dark at 5 pm. :)

Time for SVU... I see Clea DuVall is on it. I've never seen her look this good. :)

No comments: