Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Keifer Sutherland looks pretty good these days... and other ramblings

I'm currently watching some show about really special children. Right now they're telling the story of this 13 year old blind teenager who is autistic and a musical genius. He can hear a song played once or sung once and parrot it back perfectly. Amazing...

Anyway, I wanted to post about how wonderful my girlfriend is. I worked from 6 - 4 today (I haven't had two days off in a row in three months...sigh...) and when I walked in the door this evening, Julie had a candlelight dinner waiting for me. Steak and baby potatoes, steamed broccoli and grilled mushrooms. Mmmmm.... I'll have to tell my mom that we did well by her groceries. :) Very romantic and sweet and totally unexpected.

This damn rash or hives or whatever from that damn cream is still the same... annoying as hell. I sure hope it goes away soon because eventually I do want to wear normal clothes (i.e. my Victoria Secret bras, collared shirts) again.

Julie is chillin' on the couch watching the tv listings channel. In fact, she just announced, "Y'know... sometimes I just like to watch this channel." Okay... whatever makes her happy, I guess. :) I think I'll leave her to watch the tv listings... oh wait, she's decided on 24 now (hence the title of this entry... he really is looking better than he did back in the early 90's)... and I'm going to head to bed. I can't wait until I can enjoy an actual weekend to rest. Unfortunately, that won't be until around Dec 21st. Damn busy season...

I need to catch up on all the blogs I haunt. I miss all the cute kid stories and such. :)

No comments: