Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 28, 2009

The new des-les-res....a lady writes:

Ah, the desirable, lesbian residence...it's $400 extra a month missy!  And my what she negates to mention....the sauna, the theatre, the steam room, the on site guest rooms, the underground heated parking, the car wash, erm...the gym which is two doors down from us (therefore can not possibly be used unless we have to fold our laundry somewhere)....

It is then with great horror that I sat watching commercials last night (I was unemployed this week you see, it comes with the territory)...and lo and behold...

SCENE:  Two old ladies sitting in high backed chairs reading
NARRATOR:  Experience our theatre
SCENE:  A REALLY old chap stooped over being held up by a pool cue and the pool table
NARRATOR:  Enjoy our ample sized games rooms
SCENE:  Lots of even older people (some possibly dead?) gnashing on supper
NARRATOR: Indulge in the delights of....
SCENE:  Pans out....

ME:  Our EXPLETIVE condo?!?!?!

Yes people, it appears Sherwood Park hosts both young and old.  To be fair this is not our condo more over something similar for the older peeps done the road.  Still...

I shall look for the bath rails aside the bath next we are there.

It's all terribly exciting of course.  We will have a DOUBLE kitchen sink...the microwave comes with the place and all is sleek and black behind the breakfast bar...

Gone will be the days of slumming it student style (though gosh I am brilliant at it and I shall miss it ever so).

My new post and new abode are both so sleek it is though my life just transformed into 2023.  I kid not.  Slumming it in two years will be me not being able to tele-port home or something...the bar has been raised exponentially...


No comments: