Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday - Mothers Day in England...maybe in Ontario...??!

Jennifer as I type is driving back from a 12 hour roadtrip out West to see a relative who has months to live. Her entire family left on Friday afternoon and drove through the night, a stay in a hotel, family dysfunction and tension multiplied by no sleep and circumstance.....I imagine she will sleep well this evening. Lest I hope she does.

As we are moving next Saturday I took great advantage and packed up the entire place thus she will be able to find nothing for the next few weeks.

Mother's Day in England (how beautiful if Stacey, Angele and Riley welcome Jackson today ;) ) - so I was on Skype a while with the parents...my Mother weepy as I had sent her a powerpoint presentation full of poetry and memories and pictures. Said she cried all over her breakfast, bless her..."Short of you turning up on the doorstep that was the most beautiful thing I could have recieved today"...needless to say there is now pressure to turn up on the doorstep next year....

Poor Jenn.....this storm is sure to slow them down and she has to drop off the family in Sherwood Park first...

Me between packing I've had a blast watching the CNN of Canada - the CBC documentary....we are in a hellish state with allergies, the world is falling apart due to us not concerning the tsunami threat when the great San Fran quake and there's summat else that escapes me. I turned it off and put on a CSI boxset. I like my drama made up not amplified as a possibility and presented with fear...

Mmm. Not a lot else to declare - believed I should 'do my bit' and post as Jenn always urges me too.

jules

No comments: