Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 31, 2012

DPO 10 - 12 have involved spotting and cramping.  The spotting is normal before AF but the cramping is not.  I think I'm just going to wait until Monday and see what happens.  It's hard though... You tell yourself to relax and wait but then you feel like breaking down and testing.

I should have enough things to distract me from testing tomorrow though... We get the keys to our new place tomorrow so we'll be moving car loads of stuff we kept here at my parents' place all day and then on Monday Jules will be directing the movers to retrieve our stuff from storage.  She's taken the week off from work to get everything moved in and sorted out.  I'll be staying out of her way Monday - Wednesday (because I dislike moving and she loves it) and then I'm taking Thursday - Sunday off to enjoy the new place.

Tonight we're taking my parents out to a fantastic Greek restaurant in the city as a token of thanks for letting us live here for minimal rent for four months.  I'm not entirely sure they've ever had Greek food but Jules and I love going there for special occasions (we were last there for Valentine's Day).  We like getting what's equivalent to a taster's menu for around $75/couple and sit and enjoy the atmosphere - sitting under tiny lights and greenery woven around trellis watching/taking part in the belly dancing, taking in ouzo shots (although not this time), plate breaking and great music.  Either my parents will love it or hate it. :) 

1 comment:

Stacey said...

sounds great. the greek food we get is never that exciting.

fx that you test positive. it's hard to go through each two week wait. even if it's negative, it was your first real try so don't take it to heart. it took us 5 tries for riley.

so excited for your move. you'll have to post pictures after you're moved in because i love that sort of stuff.