Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Our baby... now in 3D

Our baby girl this afternoon at 26w1d... As I suspected, she's still got enough room in there to do complete somersaults which she demonstrated twice while we were watching.  Her current likes are her hands, playing with her feet, sucking her thumb, somersaults, intricate twisting moves, sitting on my bladder and burrowing her head up in my ribs.

"Noooo... I'm shy... No photos!"

"Well, okay, I'll stop moving long enough for a picture."

"Hm... If I use mommy's bladder as a springboard, I could probably do a complete backflip..."

"Okay, that's enough.  No more pictures!  I have a nap scheduled."

3 comments:

Stacey said...

OMG she is ADORABLE. And I'm not just saying that. Your 3D is super clear and it's obvious she is adorable. Can't wait to see her on the outside.

Shannon said...

So cute!

SWARA~TARANG said...

WOW!!