Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 16, 2007

Freakin' Finally... it's Friday!!!

Okay, so I was whining yesterday. I don't think it'll be that bad.

I text messaged my girlfriend this morning to see how she's feeling. She said 'a little better'. Hm... not sure if that's just because it's morning and usually a cold is a little better in the morning.

I slept on my stomach last night and for some reason that seemed to have helped my back a little. I have better movement today. Of course that could change while putting socks on or something, but hey, so far so good.

I'm getting my hair cut and a few more highlights put in in an hour. Last time I went, she put in more lowlights than highlights and I'm sick of the lowlights now. I always enjoy going there even though it's always a three hour ordeal. Lots of laughs and stories to make a person feel really good about paying a large amount of money for beautification.

I also need to hit Wal-mart for some kleenex with lotion for my girlfriend (she makes fun of the lotion kind when I buy it but when I don't and she has a cold, she asks for it... ha ha) and lithium batteries. Apparently that's what my digital camera takes. The old batteries died in the camera in the 7 months I haven't used it. I'm determined to use it this weekend while I'm in Jasper. Otherwise, what's the point of having the damn camera in the first place?

Oh, that reminds me (somehow)... I need to make a few mixed cd's before my hair appointment. My girlfriend is bringing one of Ellen Degeneres' cds but that'll only be an hour or so and I think all she has in her car is country. Country music is okay depending on the artist and amount of time we're listening to it, but I'm going to make something just in case.

Today I'm grateful for:

* Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
* Peace and quiet
* Weather channel telling me it's going to be really warm in Jasper


No comments: