Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 4, 2007

Weekend Getaway...finally.

I am beyond thrilled to be getting out of the city and far away from work and family for a few days later this month. For an early birthday present, my best friend gave me one night's stay & breakfast at the Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge to use with my girlfriend this month. I'm going to use it on a Saturday and I booked at another hotel for the Friday so we can do the five hour drive that day and have all of Saturday in Jasper.

I'm not sure what exactly we'll do on the Saturday because I've only been to Jasper twice, once for only a few hours and the other time to spend the night on our way home from Banff. I'll have to look online for some ideas. Unfortunately my girlfriend had a sports accident a month ago and tore up her knee, so skiing and hiking are out of the question. Maybe there are some tours or something we can do...

Today I'm grateful for:

* Internet access
* Sleeping in
* Call display
* Coffee


No comments: