Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 30, 2007

Well, that's one way to diet... not.

Lunch yesterday gave me food poisoning. Yay! I had important, time sensitive things to finish at work in the afternoon, but I had no choice but to leave early once I could manage to drive without expelling lunch in an inappropriate manner.

I think I managed to fall asleep sometime after 1 am after the stomach cramps finally eased. I have a 13 hour day at work today due to fiscal month end. Just what I need...sigh.

What's funny is that it was a completely unhealthy thing that I was eating... so basically, I was cheating on my diet. Boy, have I been punished.

Today I'm grateful for:

* Only living 15 minutes from work
* Getting my laundry done well ahead of the weekend
* Managing to frame my four 4x6 photographs without a mishap like last time
* Feeling more relaxed and less stressed in the past two weeks

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Sorry about the illness. LOL @ it being fate since you were cheating on your diet. Probably true. ;)

Anonymous said...

and tonight ....

westmaple said...

Like I don't know that's you who posted, Chantel, lol. C'mon, there's nothing wrong with late night cake, especially when the day was so crappy. ;)