Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 7, 2007

I never thought I'd say this, but...

I can't wait until Monday...

I've visited family, hung out with family, went shopping with my b-day gift certificates, saw a movie, built half of a jigsaw puzzle, went tanning, bought and consumed some excellent Merlot, watched a movie at home, finished a book, bought two more, went for a walk, read several blogs that are linked on the
2 girls in love blog, and completed three logic puzzles all since this long weekend began. I'm sooooooooooooooo bored. I miss my girlfriend. If she were here, we'd be doing the same things, only I wouldn't be bored. I hate weekends without her. I hope she's having a good time with her family and enjoying her alone time.

My sister and I saw Blades of Glory on Friday. It was hilarious. I'm still not the biggest Will Ferrell fan, but both he and Jon Heder were funny as hell. There were actually parts where the audience laughed out loud... or in some cases groaned out loud in reaction to some of the mishaps the guys had learning to pairs skate. I definitely recommend this movie.

My sister (notice how I've hijacked her for the weekend so I have someone to do stuff with seeing how all of most of my other friends are either working or on vacation) rented Let's Go To Prison from Blockbuster last night. I had never even heard of this movie but we watched it and believe it or not, I actually didn't mind it.

I finished reading The Nanny Diaries by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus and can't wait for the movie to come out. It's a great pick-me-up for anyone who currently dislikes their job. Read this and you'll be thankful you're not in this profession. I picked up their second book called Citizen Girl which is about a humorous look at jobs in general, I think.

Today I'm grateful for:

* Book and DVDs to keep me somewhat occupied
* Gift Certificates
* The weather warming up a little
* Finding a great bottle of red wine

No comments: