Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 8, 2007

More Movies...

I rented four movies on Saturday evening: Stranger Than Fiction, Step Up, Running With Scissors, and Cinderella III...

I absolutely *loved* Stranger Than Fiction. Will Ferrell (whom I mentioned a couple of posts ago that I still wasn't sure I liked him) was brilliant in this film. So were Maggie Gyllenhaal, Emma Thompson, Queen Latifah and Dustin Hoffman.

I did not like Running With Scissors at all. *Shudder*

I liked Step Up for the most part. I would much rather watch Save The Last Dance for the exact same plot, except with better actors. And whenever I see Channing Tatum, I think of She's The Man which is also a better movie. He just sounds like an idiot all the time. He uses 'Um..' way too much.

I am not into animated films unless someone forces me to watch them, but I actually sought out Cinderella III because of the 'What if the shoe didn't fit?' premise. It turned out to be lame, but it was nice to see Anastasia's character developed.

I rented two more movies today: The Holiday and The Pursuit Of Happyness. I think I'll watch one before bed and the other one tomorrow.

Easter dinner was good. My grandmother made homemade pumpkin pie which was great as always.

Today I'm grateful for:

* Blockbuster
* The end of the weekend
* My sister who is rational
* Finally finding my white necklace after losing it two months ago

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Stranger Than Fiction was interesting. I hated Running with Scissors and almost turned it off halfway through it.

westmaple said...

So did I! That movie was terrible!!!