Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Another day...

I'm feeling a little better today, although I think I've blown my nose about 200 times. At least my throat isn't as sore, so that's a big improvement. I hate having a sore throat.

I saw Fracture with my sister tonight. It was pretty darn good. I enjoyed it a lot. I was surprised by how slick Ryan Gosling was in it. Of course Anthony Hopkins was his usual brilliant self.

My girlfriend got an appointment for physio tomorrow, so I won't be seeing her until Friday (hopefully). Thursday is my grandfather's birthday, so I have to go over there for dinner and cake.

She sent me a text message grumbling about how she'll probably have to go to physio for the rest of her 'stupid life'. I replied telling her that her life isn't stupid and that worse things could happen...god forbid. She didn't reply to that... hopefully she takes that for what it is... perspective and isn't mad at me. Who knows...

Today I'm grateful for:

* My health (well... except for this cold of course)
* My family
* My friends
* No backward steps for the moment

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Glad you're starting to feel better. :)

Sorry about your gf. I'm sorry but a knee injury is not the end of the world. Yes, it might be upsetting if it limits her sports activity but it's not like she lost her leg or something! I have a good friend who has a horrible knee and she just wears a super brace when playing sports. I'm sorry your gf is refusing to cheer up and is dwelling on the negative. I hope her attitude changes soon and she stops pushing you away.