Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Is it the weekend? I hadn't noticed...

Things I'm happy about:
  1. I bought an iPod Nano on Thursday so I have music to listen to while I walk.
  2. I got 9 hours of sleep last night courtesy of a sleeping pill.
  3. My vacation time was approved by my boss. I will still be doing a bit of daily work, but it will put my mind at ease knowing there are not major issues.
  4. Finally getting the pump on my exercise ball to work again.

Things I'm not happy about:

  1. My girlfriend.
  2. My relationship being pretty much over.
  3. The amount of pain I feel because of all of this. I honestly didn't expect to have my heart broken twice in three years.
  4. My lack of strength. I used to be tough... this shit didn't bother me...

No comments: