Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Low Energy

I have no energy. I think it's because I can't seem to get my ass into bed until after 11 pm and then I wake up at 5:30 in the morning dead tired. I've been dragging myself through the work day and then come home exhausted. Today I slept for two hours after work. I'm tired again now... hopefully I will be able to sleep again soon.

I'm not sure what's up for the weekend, aside from a massage on Saturday morning. I don't really feel like doing anything, but that's probably because I'm tired right now. Maybe I'll be able to convince my girlfriend to go see a movie or something. The hockey playoffs have started again, so tomorrow night is out... I really hope the Ducks lose.

Today I'm grateful for:

* My sister being asked on a date this weekend. Awwww...
* Almost the end of the work week
* Not being moved at work yet. Not ready for the change quite yet...
* No rain for a whole day... yay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah I guess I'm not as fat and ugly as I always thought lol..