Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 28, 2007

Ramble

Today I spent most of my work day moving my stuff up to a new office. Everyone seems excited for my move but I'm not really in the mood for more change. I'm going to miss my cramped office with my co-worker who might as well be my male twin... especially right now when I need support.

Right now I'm watching one of my favourite shows, 'How Clean Is Your House?' Heh... I can't believe how disgusting people can be. The guy they're cleaning for today has about thirty cans of dog food open on the counter with maggots all over it. His living room looks like a dumpster... and the bathroom...ugh. He sleeps in a rotting sleeping bag on a mouldy mattress, yet the guy is dressed very neat in a suit and looks like he'd be a total neat freak. He's lived there for nine years and has only cleaned once. Hm... I can't figure out why he doesn't have a girlfriend.

Then again, I don't have one either anymore. I'm very neat though. I have that going for me, at least...

I'm proud of myself. I only cried once today...

My aunt phoned me tonight to tell me that something is wrong with one of my cats. My little calico kitty, Molly, is not eating and is crying when she's in the litter box. She's going to make an appointment for me for sometime this week so I can take her in (She's calling because I know I'll forget to). Man... when it rains, it pours. Molly is soooooooo adorable and social. She's just a tiny cat and yet she has a meow that would better suit a big tabby. I go over and visit her and I'll lay down on the bed and she'll come lay on me or curl up under the blanket next to me. I sure hope there's not anything more serious than constipation or something... cuz I don't think I could take it if it's bad. Sigh... I guess we'll see when I pay hundreds of dollars at the vet later this week.

Today I'm grateful for:

* My family
* My friends
* Mindless T.V.
* Sleeping pills
* My upcoming trip to Toronto

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Hopefully your male twin can visit you lots in your new office.

{{{hugs}}}

So sorry about Molly. Hope it's nothing big. Maybe a urinary tract infection? Sometimes they put them on a saltier diet to encourage drinking, I've heard. I didn't know you didn't live with your cats???

If it is constipation, pumpkin puree is good for helping them go. As you know, my cat Joey had chronic constipation. They cleared him out and then put him on 2 meds 3 times a day for the rest of his life. But I think he had a blockage because he was hit by a car as a kitten. Most cats have litter problems when it's a urinary tract infection which is easy enough to cure with meds.