Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Trash & Massage

I'm sipping on a Timmy's coffee as I type this. Mmmmmm..... so good. I don't think I could ever move from Canada if it meant not having coffee from Tim Horton's again...

Yesterday I spent the evening at the movie theatre with my sister watching Lucky You and Spiderman 3. I went to distract my mind from my relationship issues but both movies had disfunctional relationships with tons of angst, so I was reminded of my issues about ever five seconds. The first movie was kind of a disappointment, although Eric Bana is so cute, he's almost worth the price of admission. The second was quite good... poor tortured characters...

We didn't end up getting home until after midnight and yet, here I am, up at 9 am nursing a coffee and trying to motivate myself to go into work for an hour. The company is doing the annual trash pick-up in the neighbourhood and I always pitch in to help, although my back is killing me this year. I'm only staying an hour before I go for my massage. I'm hoping that helps a little.

Today I'm grateful for:

* My massage this morning
* My sister putting up with me last night
* My supportive friends
* The weekend!!!!

No comments: