Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 14, 2007

Could be worse...

Well, seeing how I'm really down in the dumps... I'm going to try a different approach to the 'gratitude' part of my posts. Today, I think I'll list things that would be worse than what I have going on right now.

Things Worse Than My Excrutiating Heartache:

* Serious illness
* Death of a friend or family (that one will be coming up soon though)
* Loss of job (like my dumbass sister today)
* Car accident where there is serious injury or my car is heavily damaged
* Loss of home and possessions in a fire or something
* Bankruptcy (hm... this one might not be bad enough)

I can't think of any other ones right now...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

chantel not being beautiful anymore.... totally tragedy!

westmaple said...

Oh yeah... because that would be worse than my heartache... NOT. :P

Just kidding, sis...

Anonymous said...

it would be worse... then you'd have to look at me and cry cause your eyes were bleeding then think about how your heart is bleeding... BAD!