Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 25, 2007

And back to reality...

I'm home. I'm cranky. I'm disappointed that my whole life didn't change for the better while I was gone. Is that too much to ask? No, seriously...

Off to bed in an attempt to get some sleep before work tomorrow. Ugh... I don't wanna get up at 5:30. I don't really want to face anything tomorrow. Or the day after that for that matter...

Today I'm grateful for:

* Stacey, who is pretty darn awesome to have as a friend (even though we sucked at that game last night!)
* Being able to change my connection through Montreal into a direct flight home.
* My iPod which kept me sane on the flight
* The book I just finished, which gave me stuff to think about regarding my 'situation'...
* My mom being thrilled that I was on the national news yesterday
* Resisting the urge to send the text message to her that I had composed about six different times at the airport this afternoon and then erased.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

you're awesome as a friend too. things will get better, trust me.

jp said...

I know things suck sometimes, but I must agree with Stace. Things will get better. Many maple and Timbit vibes your way, darlin...