Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 25, 2007

Scarborough has a mean Tim Horton's

I walked to Tim Horton's this morning and it was hot and humid. By the time I got there, I wanted a cold shower rather than my coffee, but figured the coffee would help me finish my work stuff faster than a cold shower. The Tim Horton's by Stacey and Angele's place is honestly one of the worst I've ever been to. The reasons why? They are disorganized, despite there being about ten people behind the counter and they yell at each other and mock each other because they are frustrated... which leads to them snapping at the customers. What the hell? It wasn't even that busy in there by normal standards, and yet it was absolute chaos. Not a great experience... especially when my bagel was practically tossed at me and when I asked which one it was I was practically yelled at.

Okay, I feel better now. : )

No comments: