Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 14, 2007

A few steps backward

I hurt so bad, my chest actually aches. I can't take this anymore. :(

I don't understand why finding out she got highlights yesterday bothers me so much. Maybe the fact that I've always wanted her to... she waits until now to do it. She also told my sister to say 'hi' to me. I sent a 'hi' back through my sister.

Fuck. This. Hurts.

This weekend is Pride here... what a nightmare of a weekend this is going to be.

I want her back so much...

I wish I could run over the girl who ran her into the boards during that ball hockey game. Better yet, I wish I could subject her to the emotional pain I'm feeling right now.

I wish I could subject HER to my emotional pain right now. Because honestly, I have enough to share... and I don't think she has enough right now.

I hate this so much. My 5 day streak of not crying may be broken tonight...

I'm skipping the gratitude part today. I just can't fucking do it. I have other stuff to talk about too, but fuck it... maybe tomorrow.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

{{{hugs}}}

tifferny said...

anyone who has loved and lost has been here and knows the pain you are feeling.

i wish i could say something enlightening, beautiful, or inspiring...more than the standard "i've been there i know how you feel"...

so i'll just shut my mouth and join stacey in a long distance hug to you.