Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 29, 2007

More sadness

I found out today that the only great uncle I grew up knowing (our other family all live in other parts of the country) has about one or two months to live. Earlier this year, he was diagnosed with lung cancer from asbestos exposure back in the day. Now one of his lungs is half filled with cancer. He will probably never leave the hospital now. My great aunt is going to be so lost without him. Their two sons haven't visited or spoken to them in years... ungrateful bastards. I wonder if they'll even go see him in the hospital or go to his funeral for that matter.

I'm going to have to make a point of going to visit him in the hospital this weekend...

This would be a good time to have her around. Sigh...

I worked 13 hours today. I'm mentally and physically exhausted. No walk tonight. I don't think I'll even need a sleeping pill...

No comments: