Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The day after

Wow... this day was insane. Work was... well, if only I could actually talk about work on here... but alas, I like my job and would like to keep it. You always hear about those people who blogged about work and were sacked...

After work I went to my chiropractor to get adjusted because I could feel that my pelvis was displaced again. Ever since my really bad fall that left me almost unable to walk, my pelvis will twist like a corkscrew on random occasions... usually if I'm doing something really intensely physical or, like yesterday, when I'm trying to hold my TV unit from falling over.

After that appointment, I went to the front counter to pay and asked if I could make an appointment with my favourite massage therapist. I was expecting to have to wait until August. The girl was like, "Um... how about right now?" What a lucky break for me! She's always so booked up... but apparently someone had just phoned to cancel their hour long appointment. It was sooooooooooooooooooo nice. I'm going to go back on the 30th for another hour long session. Of course I'm really sore now, but hopefully I'll be able to sleep okay tonight.

Today I'm grateful for:

* Whoever cancelled their massage appointment so I could take it
* A/C in the house
* Finding awesome sports bras (finally)
* Getting a few answers at work, finally...

No comments: