Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Freaky

Twenty years ago to the day, a tornado hit Edmonton, destroying a lot of homes and killing a lot of people.

I'm looking outside and the sky is pitch black in the North and in the West. Lovely...

I went on one of the personals sites to check messages (yes, I'm obsessed... happy Jen?) and that girl that I'm interested in was on there. We had a brief chat before she had to leave to babysit her cousin's kids and here's what I found out. She lives in my freakin' neighbourhood!!! How freaky is that?!?!?!?!?! She could live on my block for all I know. It's kind of scary, actually. I'm always in the neighbourhood walking around... we may have seen each other at some point. Crazy. Anyway, she suggested we go out for coffee sometime...

I tried to order from Swiss Chalet online but apparently my address is invalid because it's not a street or an avenue. Fuck that. Swiss Chalet can go to hell... right after they deliver my food that I had to use the *phone* to order.

I had insane amounts of energy at work today... I think in the past week or so I've finally bounced back to my usual self. Yay! I love being happy and productive. : )

Today I'm grateful for:

* Crazy coincidences!
* Energy
* More progress on my project at work
* My male twin at work
* No funnel clouds today

3 comments:

jp said...

HA! Yes, I am very happy that you agree. I'm not the only insane one in this world after all. I think my American twin-ness is rubbing off on you, eh?

westmaple said...

If that's where the insanity is coming from, then yes, you're definitely rubbing off on me. :P

Stacey said...

lol @ your comment about swiss chalet. too bad the order online feature doesn't work for you because it rocks.