Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 30, 2007

What? There are non-addicts out there?

Okay, seriously... how can people stay away from the Internet for days at a time? This concept is foreign to me....

Anyway... still waiting for my message to be answered. Still driving me crazy...

I suffered at work today with my back strain. I was so glad for the end of the work day to arrive so I could go to my chiropractor and massage appointments. Man... my massage therapist beat the crap out of me, but it was great. I'm going to go back in three weeks.

I've decided to take next Tuesday off so I have a four day weekend... that will be nice.

I'm starting to really miss my TV... especially right before bed. Oh well... one of these years I'll spend the $600 to buy a new one...

Today I'm grateful for:

* A pretty good office mate
* Finally some progress on an urgent work project
* My massage therapist
* My heating pad
* My pharmacist for calling me to see how I was doing on that medication. Totally unexpected... maybe I should be dating *her*...
* Ailing friends who still find the time to e-mail me

2 comments:

jp said...

I hate to say this, but you're becoming just a tad obsessive with the site. Y'know...just saying... :)

westmaple said...

Yes, I'm aware...