Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Going Crazy...

Okay, just in case you didn't know, a three mile walk + 28 degree heat + 67% humidity = sick. I felt okay while I was walking, aside from the sweat pouring off of me and the feeling like the air was thicker than paste... but man, once I got home, stretched and took a shower... bleah.... I feel like absolute garbage now. Maybe it'll help me sleep though...hmmm....

Alright, I know I said I wasn't going to say much about the personals yet, but I have to mention that there is this one girl on one of them that I really like more than the others. The only problem is, she takes a day or two to reply. I think she's new to the online scene (I didn't know there were people still people like that left in urban areas who had access to computers) and she says she is skeptical to the whole finding someone online thing... so this may be tough going. So yeah, I spent the weekend checking every so often to see if I got a reply... but nothing yet. Why I'm even mentioning this, I don't know... it's definitely not increasing my coolness, lol...

Another girl contacted me via MSN messenger earlier this evening. We had a pleasant chat, but she started flirting and I got a little freaked. It makes me wonder if I'm ready for this stuff and if I know what I'm getting myself into. I definitely do not want to jump into some kind of relationship just for the sake of having one. And I say 'relationship' and not 'dating' because in my experience, it's really freakin' hard to explain to a girl how you're dating her *and* possibly others because it's only weeks in and nobody has said it's exclusive. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See? This is tough.

Today I'm grateful for:

* Moving on a little further
* My family
* Two weeks of vacation still left this year
* More weight loss

1 comment:

jp said...

Going crazy? Woo! I'll have some company.

Hope you're not as sore today. :)