Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Jinx

I have been purposely vague on my adventures with the personals sites because in the past, whenever I've given details to friends about potential girls, I've always jinxed myself and it's never worked out. I think this time I'm going to at least wait until I've met some a few times.

I need to go out and get my glasses repaired. I usually keep them at work so I never forget them, but I can't take the scratched lenses anymore. I think the arms (is that what you call 'em? I don't know...) need to be tightened as well.

My stomach is still really weak today. I was really hungry for breakfast this morning so I scrambled an egg and had a piece of toast with it and that was fine... but an hour later my stomach hurt so bad. I'm not sure what the hell I'm going to do to ease this aside from over the counter antacids, etc.

Honestly, all I really feel like doing is sleeping. Maybe I should just take a nap...

Today I'm grateful for:

* Hope
* The option of napping
* My sister breaking up with her boyfriend for what seems like the 487th time
* Finishing my laundry
* The health I have and the ability to do all of those seemingly simple things like walk and speak and hear and taste and see and swim and read...and love.

No comments: