Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 27, 2007

Lame Friday update

I read HP7 from 4:30 - 11:30 pm yesterday to finish it. I absolutely loved it. I couldn't fall asleep after I finished it because I was still exhilarated from the story...

I dragged my ass to work with about four hours of sleep and worked from 7 am - 8 pm. I'm so tired I can hardly see straight. My eyes hurt so much from reading HP and sitting in front of a computer (so naturally I'm on one complaining...) so I'm off to bed shortly. I still have not purchased a new TV, which sucks, but dammit they are so expensive!

My new medication made me so sick and dizzy this week that I did not take my dose today. I still feel a little sick though, and I can barely eat anything without wanting to throw up. I'm thinking I'll be calling the doctor on Monday and not taking any more of it.

I don't have much plans for the weekend aside from laundry and catching up with e-mail and messages from some of the personals sites. Tomorrow is supposed to be above 30 again, so I doubt I'll go walking or jogging until late evening. I haven't been out at all since Monday... damn busy schedule all of a sudden...

Today I'm grateful for:

* E-mails with substance...
* The end of the work week
* Messages on the personals sites
* More steps forward and none backward
* Being satisfied and happy with how the HP series ended

3 comments:

Stacey said...

sorry you're feeling sick. i hope you get that sorted out with the doctor!

glad you liked hp. i'm halfway through and enjoying it so far.

yay for messages from the personal sites! that's awesome!!! tell us more!!!

jp said...

I'm glad it's the weekend too. This week sucked major ass at work...but it's behind me now.

I still haven't gotten through HP7; I just don't have time. I think that's my plan this weekend.

And *ahem*...emails with substance? Are you snarking on me??

:)

westmaple said...

Well duh, lol..