Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 2, 2007

Day of rest

Man, it's freakin' hot outside. Environment Canada says it's only 24 C outside, but that's in the shade. In the sun, it's about 35 C. No humidity though, so it's a dry heat. Still, I had to limit my walk to 30 min today because my arms and face were starting to burn. I'm at the point now where I am jogging as well as walking... I guess that means I'm starting to get into shape again. I love how my iPod Nano is small enough to fit in my closed hand as well as in my shorts pocket without my even feeling it. What a great invention that was...

I am obsessed with my diet and exercising lately. It gives me something else to focus on for part of the day. It's pretty easy for the most part but there are things I absolutely love that I still have because I know if I went completely nuts with it, I'd end up completely falling off of the wagon one day (like I have in the past).

I have changed one thing that I never had in the past: cream in my coffee. I didn't think I could live without two cream in my Timmy's coffee. I had tried just one cream and that was nasty... black was even worse. Finally, I decided to try two milk instead of cream and I found that was an acceptable substitute.

It was nice having today off to rest. I caught up on some of my sleep today, watched a stupid horror movie with my sister and a couple more CSI episodes. I waited until the evening to go on my walk. It's hard filling in every hour of the day, but I did pretty well today...

Today I'm grateful for:

* My iPod Nano
* My friends
* Memories that don't make me cry
* The weight I've lost in the past month

No comments: