Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Canada Day

Golfing went pretty well this morning, considering I haven't golfed since September 29 th of last year. I'm pretty rusty of course, but had some really good shots. I ended up shooting a 86, which isn't too bad for only playing about a dozen times a year.

The first hole was hard, but after that my love for the game overshadowed the anxiety I was feeling. It was great to be out there again..

I'm going to the barbeque an ex co-worker is having this evening. Yet another thing I have to force myself to do to show myself it's fine without her. I don't understand why this is so emotionally crippling for me. I'm usually emotionally distant to friends, co-workers and family around here... perhaps it's so hard because it's my girlfriends that I let in close. When I lose them, I lose a lot.

Today I'm grateful for:

* Choosing to go golfing
* Plans for this evening
* CSI Season Six
* My bit

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey sorry I didn't come with,
but I went to see the fireworks

I'll tell you something else later, but not on here... lol I don't need the whole world knowing everything about me...

just most of it. LOL
anywho love ya sis!
chantely lace with a darn cute face