Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 6, 2007

T.G.I.F. for once...

I am so glad it is once again the weekend. I haven't been enjoying the weekends since the break-up, but this one I think I'm grateful for. I'm just flat out exhausted. I haven't been sleeping well at all this week so every day at work has been a struggle. Last night I fell asleep around 10:30 pm only to wake up at midnight in a panic. I actually got up out of bed before realizing whatever it was I was all freaked about wasn't real. Weird...

I went to the dentist this afternoon to get my nightguard adjusted. $110 later... holy cow. How can something like that cost that much money?? My goodness, dentists must be billionaires...

I'm watching Grey Matters right now. So far, so good. I watched Black Snake Moan last night and although it was weird, it was pretty good and had great acting in it.

So, I text messaged her to see how her appointment with the surgeon went. She said she's going to be having the surgery in the next month or two. I told her I knew they would and that this is one more step towards recovery. She said she hopes so. Of course this doesn't change anything between us....

I have absolutely no plans and no money (thanks to the dentist) this weekend. I guess it'll be another weekend of exercise, sleep and movie watching. Woo.

Today I'm grateful for:

* This hellacious day over with
* My weight loss
* Once again, A/C in the house

No comments: