Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Mid-Week Blah

This week is sucking. I feel like I'm in the twilight zone. Between the hour or two I'm sleeping per night (last night 1.5 hours) and the craziness at work, not to mention the added thought of what may or may not happen in regards to the British girl.... gah! I'm just hanging on for dear life and hoping each day brings me closer to stability.

I really don't know what's going to happen with the British girl. I have no idea. I don't know if we're just friends or if we are going to date casually. On one hand I'm wondering about it and on the other hand I'm too exhausted to deal with it.

My aunt from the Toronto area is in town for the rest of the week, which is a pleasant surprise because she's my favourite extended family member. She called me at work and left me a goofy voice mail message asking if I wanted to get together with her tonight... so we ended up watching my cousin's kid play football for a while and then stopped at Tim Horton's for coffee (water for me... god knows I don't need caffeine near bedtime with the trouble I've been having with sleep!). I think I'll hang out with her a bit after work tomorrow and then on Friday she and my cousin's family are coming over for a barbeque.

Busy, busy...

Today I'm grateful for:

* Moving on
* Exceptionally awesome colleagues in the East
* Only having one meeting tomorrow
* Finally having at least half of this week over with
* My after work nap

No comments: