Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Exhausted Vent

It is soooooo hard to keep up with this freakin' work schedule. My goodness.... I just want to pass out for an entire week and have absolutely no one talk to me. I'm so cranky... I'm surprised I still have a girlfriend.

I start work around 8:30 am most days and work until 7-9 pm every night. Then I work an 8 hour shift on Saturday. And I'm *still* not caught up at work... hell, I'm barely maintaining! I hate not having a back-up!!!!

I think I'm going to be able to finally start training someone to be able to back up a few things that I do. It's the finding the time to do that though. I'm hoping within a month I can accomplish that. Thank goodness one of the managers is willing to give up one of their people for this. Not like it'll help me on a daily basis, but at least I'd be able to take some days off and/or pass off some work when I have insanely huge/important tasks that must be accomplished ASAP.

Today I'm grateful for:

* My girlfriend for recognizing that this too shall pass
* My elbow and shoulder for not aching as much today as it has for the past month
* My boss whom I can still call when I need help
* Sunday and next weekend... yay, days off!!

1 comment:

jp said...

I think you've a right to be cranky, darlin'...

I miss my Canadian twin though...