Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 29, 2007

&$^@#$%^&!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I worked six hours today and then decided to treat myself to a pedicure. I got a really cool dark blue colour put on my toes. I came home in a great, relaxed mood and then... I stubbed my toe. Fucked up the polish on two toes on my right foot. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!! I grabbed my purse and went out searching for the colour. The closest I got was a colour about two shades lighter. Sigh..... bought it and put it on. You can't really tell from a normal distance... but up close it looks like hell.

So yeah, no more relaxed mood...

1 comment:

Stacey said...

sorry about that. sucks. but try and look at the funny side? no? softer side? i dunno. i got nothing. go have some wine and that'll make it look sooo much better.