Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

One month

Today is the one month anniversary of my first date with Julie. We aren't doing anything for it because I'm at home suffering from a horrible muscle spasm that started at lunch time yesterday. She was here this morning though and she left me a note book detailing highlights from the past month by day. So sweet...

I went for ultrasound treatment on my right shoulder/neck area this morning and then spent the rest of the day trying to get comfortable at home. It's pretty sad when I had to get my mom to help me get dressed this morning and brush my hair because I absolutely cannot handle that kind of movement (hence why I did not go to work)...

On Friday Jules, Ryan (a close friend of Jules who is also gay... he's who I'm 'engaged' to on Facebook right now, lol...), and his boyfriend are going out for dinner and then going to see Jodie Foster's latest movie, The Brave One. I'm so excited... I can't wait to see the movie. Of course it'll end up being a work night for me because on Saturday I'm going to have to go in and work a full shift to make up for today. Just when I thought I'd caught up...

I have a stomach ache right now and I think it's caused from the massive amount of Advil I've taken today. Must stop that for a while...

{{{{{sending vibes to Jen}}}}}

Today I'm grateful for:

* An understanding temporary boss
* Being able to re-schedule my conference call to tomorrow
* Getting in for ultrasound treatment on short notice
* My girlfriend for getting up at 2:30 in the morning to rub my shoulder and neck for 20 minutes when I woke up in agony

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Congrats on one month!

I was wondering who the guy was on facebook. I guess congratulations are in order? LOL

Sorry about all of the pain. So unfair! I hope it goes away soon and they figure out what the heck is wrong.

So sorry you also have to work and make up a sick day! Totally unfair too.